Ankush has some formal education in management and is certified as an accountant. He is an avid comic book collector and is a greater admirer of animation a means to unlock minds. This unlocking of mind and therefore attitude, has encouraged him to take calculated risks, re-imagine things and enjoy the adventure of growing internationally into newer markets and products. If you are looking for someone who is capable of sparring you to YOUR NEXT HIGH in a fun way, please do allow us to challenge you.
Pro- bono -Ankush advises educational, social and politico-educational/politico-training organizations on hard skills and one professional service firm on quality control.
By training and experience – Ankush is an expert at cross-border financial reporting & due diligence, financial valuation, strategy and general management besides cross-border and HNI networking.
1998: Ankush has been a junior founder at KNAV (a cross-border financial reporting & consulting firm merged with Grant Thornton in 2000).
He worked at Ernst & Young’s Transaction Advisory Services in Southern USA focusing on Media, Management Services companies and Education sectors.
Ankush has been at CXO level with shareholder reporting since 2008
- Ankush failed in his venture (with Anupam Mittal/Shaadi.com) in the entertainment/media production but developed clients and networks with Star TV Group (aka Fox) and Sony Entertainment
- Post the venture, he was General Manager looking at investments through Brand Capital at TimesGroup with a double responsibility of setting up Corporate Group at TimesGroup. He reported into President, S Sivakumar and Samir Jain, the Vice Chairman until February
- Ankush has worked with world largest entertainment company (€3 BN group), Endemol Shine Group, where he (headed Corp Dev & Strategy) looked at growth strategies and acquisitions for the Sub-continent and South East He has successfully organically created revenue streams from new/un-tested markets resulting in sustained YoY revenues comprising 20%+ of Endemol Shine Group sub-continental revenues.
- The creator of the Endemol Sport business in India, Ankush joined hands with Gregg Oldfield (Global MD – Endemol Sport) to create Engage Sports Media (“ESM”) in India. He was instrumental in fund raising meetings with investors. Modern Times Group (MTG), a €2 BN Swedish digital entertainment group, has made a strategic investment into ESM globally and ESM will be responsible for the e-push into sports across the world for
- Ankush is currently on board of two companies, Engage Sports Media Private Limited and Pike Learning Solutions LLP, a company at the cusp of online communication, social media analytics/content discovery, customer discovery, syndication, publishing platforms & content delivery – (education and sports sectors using media output for a multiplier effect) – focusing both on India, USA and at US and India cross-border opportunities.
- He is a prominent India-entry consultant advising mid-sized companies in USA and Canada
Ankush has deep interests in leveraging political boundaries / borders to create sustainable international revenues to significantly enhance shareholder value.
He constantly powers and protects his network by networking with leaders from his past life as well as best-selling authors, speakers and organizers of Mastermind conferences in USA and Canada.
Ankush is a management alumnus from leading business schools as the University of Delhi and Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, a licensed US CPA and member of AICPA New York with expert level competence in cross-border networking. Pro- bono – Ankush advises educational, social and politico-educational/politico- training organizations on hard skills and one professional service firm on quality control.